WalletHub has released it’s yearly ranking of the cheapest states for car insurance. There is a $1600 variance between the cheapest and most expensive state based on the profile used to quote each jurisdiction. The ranking was based on on a single, 45 year old man driving a sedan with a good credit score. The quoted price provided minimal coverage with zero discounts.
In addition, WalletHub evaluated the cheapest insurers, ranking the top 3 (1,2,3) as Geico, USAA and Erie. The ranking was slightly different when ranking the top 3 full coverage insurance (1,2,3); USAA, Geico and State Farm.
The site also provided a number of other rankings, including:
- Cheapest Car Insurance Companies After a Ticket
- Cheapest Car Insurance Companies For Drivers with One At-Fault Accident
- Cheapest Car Insurance Companies After a DUI
- Cheapest Car Insurance Companies for Drivers with Poor Credit
- Cheapest Car Insurance Companies for Young Drivers
- Cheapest Car Insurance Companies for Older Drivers
The review the rankings, methodology and expert input, review here https://wallethub.com/cheap-car-insurance/